1. The vacuum box housing must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. The vacuum box should be used in an environment where the relative humidity is â‰¤ 85% RH, there is no corrosive gas around, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. The vacuum box studio is not treated with explosion-proof, anti-corrosion, etc., and it is not allowed to dry articles that are flammable, explosive, and prone to corrosive gases.
4. The vacuum pump can't work for a long time. Therefore, when the vacuum reaches the requirements of dry goods, the vacuum valve should be closed first, then the vacuum pump power should be turned off. When the vacuum is less than the requirements of the dry items, then the vacuum valve and the vacuum pump power supply are turned on, and the vacuum is continued. This will extend the life of the vacuum pump.
5. If the dry items are wet, add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent moisture from entering the vacuum pump, causing the vacuum pump to malfunction.
6. Dry items should be light weight and small in size (small granular shape) after drying. Vacuum should be added to the working chamber to block the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve).
7. After the vacuum box is used for many times, it will not be able to vacuum. In this case, the door seal should be replaced or the door buckle on the box should be adjusted to extend the distance. When the drying temperature of the vacuum box is higher than 200 Â°C, it will produce slow air leakage (except 6050, 6050B, 6051, 6053). At this time, remove the back cover of the box and loosen the heater base with an Allen key to exchange the seal. Circle or tighten the heater base to solve.
8. If the rubber plug of the bleed valve is difficult to rotate, apply a proper amount of grease to the inside. (such as Vaseline)
9. Except for maintenance, the left side cover (except models 6090 and 6210) cannot be removed to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. The vacuum box should always be kept clean. Do not wipe the door glass with a reactive chemical solution and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth.
11. If the vacuum box is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed plating parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion. Put on the plastic film dust cover and place it in the dry room to avoid damage to the electrical components. use.
12. When the vacuum box does not need continuous pumping, the vacuum valve should be closed first, then the vacuum pump power should be turned off, otherwise the vacuum pump oil should be poured into the box.
Sheet metal by manually or stamping mould make its produce plastic deformation, forming the desired shape and size, and can be further by welding or a small amount of machining to form more complex parts, such as chimney is commonly used in family, tin furnace, and motor shell are sheet metal parts. The process we are able to do laser cutting, bending ,welding,powder coating and assembling.
Cnc Rebar Bending Machining,Cnc Pipe Bending Machining Prices,Cnc Wire Bending Machining Price
Chongqing Jin Te Rui Machine Co.,Ltd , https://www.cncjtr.com